We have teamed up with the iRed Academy to offer specialised drone training courses.
We can train you as a commercial pilot in order for you to apply for a Permission for Commercial Operation (PfCO) from the CAA.
And if you already have a PfCO, we can teach you how to apply for an Operating Safety Case to work in congested areas (CAOSC), Extended Visual Line Of Sight (EVLOS) and Beyond Visual Line Of Sight (BVLOS).
Training courses include:
- Commercial Remote Pilot Qualification (UK CAA Approved NQE course)
- Developing and Applying for an Operating Safety Case (UAS OSC)
- Working in Congested Areas (CAOSC)
- Extended Visual Line Of Sight (EVLOS OSC)
- Beyond Visual Line Of Sight (BVLOS OSC)
- Search and Rescue for Drone Operators
- Survey Techniques
- Photovoltaic Inspections
- Multi-spectral Survey Techniques
We can also offer bespoke courses tailored to your requirements and even conduct training at your own establishment or premises.
Using a drone requires much more than just owning the equipment. There are British Standards for using an infrared camera or thermal camera, and clients will demand that you operate to these standards in order to employ your services. We can teach you what you need to know to help you get the work by training you as a thermographer.
Contact us if you would like to find out more, or explore the iRed drone training courses by visiting: iRed Academy for Drone Training